The Story of Gracie

We are in the process of adopting a daughter from China! Our LID [Log In Date] for our paperwork in China is Sept. 12, 2005.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

When do we get "The Call"???

After seeing rumours and grabbing at straws on message boards, I just went ahead and called our agency. I was told that it was not going to happen right before Christmas-impossible, but it CAN be expected either the end of next week or beginning of the following week! Jennifer and I will be in Miami at the Orange Bowl right smack dab in the middle of that time frame... Should be o.k. because the first thing is "The Call", where they tell you what is in the packet, baby's name, age, province, height/weight, foster/orphanage..... anything that they have on the documents. Then it is sent to us. If I can get anything, I will have them fax it to me at the Marriott, if I can see a picture. The ball is finally rolling!!! Thanks for all that have been on this roller coaster ride with us! We are about to depart from this roller coaster in the very near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing

New Orleans