The Story of Gracie

We are in the process of adopting a daughter from China! Our LID [Log In Date] for our paperwork in China is Sept. 12, 2005.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Referrals on the way! West coast first!

Well, the West Coast people with the same login date as us have started receiving referrals, so us soon, too?!! I called the office at Great Wall, and they said that they haven't heard anything yet, so I said that we shouldn't expect a call for the next two days, and I was told that today or tomorrow is still a possibility! I reviewed numbers for the thousandth time with the agency, and I am glued to my cell....first number on the list of course! Will update as soon as possible!
Jenn had a great time at the Orange Bowl cheering. I'll have her blog about it soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Alwert said...

Jill, Mike and Jennifer,

We are on pins and needles too!!!! We can't wait to see little Gracie's face. We are looking forward to Gracie and Madison playing together too.

I want to cry every time I hear about someone getting their referral. It brings back so many memories when Madison finally showed her little face to us.

Keep us posted.

Love ya,
Lisa, A.J. and Madison

11:39 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

Geeze, i caint wait to see her! Im getting reall anxious!!
I love yall
--jenn

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Beijing

New Orleans